Tuesday 27 July 2010

Angies Pet Portraits Blog

Hi there to all who have stumbled across my little space on the web. I have started this new blog to record progress of my animal portraits as I work on them, and will possibly sneak a little real life into here too, including my beloved pets. I always have various artwork on the go, either commissions, college work or original pieces so I will be updating regularly (I hope!)


At the moment I am in the process of moving house, so things are a little hectic, but it's always nice to take a break, record my thoughts and then immerse myself in drawing. I've always been a huge animal lover and so combining my two passions of art and animals has been well worth it.


I have two pieces that I am working on at the moment, and will post the progress of the work I have started today later in the evening, for now I'll end with a picture of one of my little hamsters Koko. Bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment